Ножной клапан 1/2′, латунь, NBR-polymer, PN10, нержавеющая сталь Y-Сетчатый фильтр, temp.: -20?C — +100?C,
- Order in The Next to get it by 27.09.2022
- Real Time 159 Visitor Right Now
Guarantee safe checkout
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Foot valves for use in suction lines for effective suction of the medium. The integrated non-return valve prevents the suction line from draining when the pump is switched off. The suction line thus remains filled with medium, whereby the pump can suck in the medium immediately and does not have to be vented first. For the lowest possible flow loss, the foot valves are designed as a disc valve. Coarse contaminants are retained by the filter and thus serve to protect the downstream components from dirt particles. They are suitable for water supply, heating, air conditioning and compressed air systems. To ensure safe operation of the entire system, foot valves should always maintain a sufficient distance from the bottom of the sump and at the lowest level of suction water.
All stated values without engagement. Subject to change. Note: The information does not apply to all applications and must be checked for your case of operation. Restrictions by process parameters (medium, pressure, temperature and flow conditions) must be considered!