Редуктор давления, DN20, ss/EPDM, FL,Tmax.:180?C, Inlet pressure:max.25bar, Outlet pressure:3-7.5bar
- Order in The Next to get it by 27.05.2022
- Real Time 173 Visitor Right Now
Guarantee safe checkout
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Spring-force acting pressure-reducing valve with difference pressure piston. Multi-part design made of stainless steel, not back-controllable. FunctionThe discharge pressure acts upon the piston. The power resulting from this pressure compresses the spring as soon as it exceeds the spring resistance, thus closing the valve. This position persists as long as no medium is taken off the discharge pipe. Thus, the discharge pressure is kept at the value required by the setting. When media are taken off the discharge pipe the discharge pressure is reduced. The spring presses the diaphragm and causes opening of the valve. If the medium flows for a longer time, a self-adjustment of the valve opening will ensue instead of an abrupt succession of opening and closing movements. Pressure reducing valves for gaseous media have a damping device against pressure impacts. Settings Setting of the pressure reducing valve always takes place without flow, the manometer showing static pressure. Rising discharge pressure: Turn the set screw clockwise. Reducing discharge pressure: Turn set screw counter-clockwise. Take off some medium, thus reducing the pressure. Then tighten the screw until required pressure is attained. Decreasing pressure during media take-off is normal, it is caused by loss of pressure. You can order other pressure reducers online in our shop.
|Seals||EPDM — max. 180°C|
All stated values without engagement. Subject to change. Note: The information does not apply to all applications and must be checked for your case of operation. Restrictions by process parameters (medium, pressure, temperature and flow conditions) must be considered!