Шаровой кран 1/2′, с screw Joint, латунь/PTFE-NBR, Свободное сечение, проходное, Бабочка handle red
- Order in The Next to get it by 30.09.2022
- Real Time 103 Visitor Right Now
Guarantee safe checkout
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
2-way ball valve with screw joint for installation and removal of e.g. pumps without dismantling the pipe made of brass for shut-off of neutral liquids. The body consists of a two screwed body construction with a full cylindrical bore. The butterfly handle is made of an aluminum alloy. To actuate the ball valve into the OPEN or CLOSED position, the butterfly handle is turned through 90°. For higher temperature ranges over +80°C please refer to the Pressure-Temperature-range in the data sheet.
|Connection||female / female|
All stated values without engagement. Subject to change. Note: The information does not apply to all applications and must be checked for your case of operation. Restrictions by process parameters (medium, pressure, temperature and flow conditions) must be considered!