Шаровой кран-TN, 2′, с Привод-NE05, Ms./PTFE-FKM, Т-отверстие, 230V 50Hz, время работы 14s.
- Order in The Next to get it by 27.09.2022
- Real Time 171 Visitor Right Now
Guarantee safe checkout
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
3-way ball valve made of brass for shut-off of neutral gases and liquids (no steam) with directly mounted alectric actuator. The body consists of a multi-part screwed body construction, not crossover-free, sealed on all ports, with reduced bore and all-sided female thread. The mounting pad according to ISO 5211 allows direct assembly of pneumatic or electric actuators. The operation of the ball valve ensued by 90° rotation of the actuator. An actuator with 180° rotation angle and three switching positions 0°-90°-180° is also available on request. If not otherwise stated, we will provide switching position 1 (T-configuration) or 5 (L-configuration) at driven ball valves. Operation methods: The actuators model NE are efficient 90 ° electric actuators for the actuation of butterfly valves and ball valves in OPEN-CLOSE operation. All NE-actuators have a solid and waterproof body, thermical overload protection and a heating device preventing condensation to ensure high durability. All standard NE-actuators are equipped with 2 additional limit switches, manual override and an optical position indicator, protected under a glass cap on top of the body. For higher temperature ranges over +80°C please refer to the Pressure-Temperature-diagram in the data sheet. The ball valve is also available in many versions in our shop.
- L- or T- configuration
- manually operated
- manually operated with mounted limit switch box
- pneumatically operated with mounted pneumatic actuator, double or single acting
- electrically operated with mounted electric actuator
|Connection||female / female|
All stated values without engagement. Subject to change. Note: The information does not apply to all applications and must be checked for your case of operation. Restrictions by process parameters (medium, pressure, temperature and flow conditions) must be considered!