3-ходовой Шаровой кран 1/2′, PN30, bs/PTFE-FKM, L-configuration, sealed on all ports
- Order in The Next to get it by 27.09.2022
- Real Time 104 Visitor Right Now
Guarantee safe checkout
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
3-way ball valve made of brass for shut-off of neutral gases and liquids (no steam). The body consists of a multi-part screwed body construction, not crossover-free, sealed on all ports, with reduced bore and all-sided female thread. The mounting pad according to ISO 5211 allows direct assembly of pneumatic or electric actuators. The hand lever made of galvanized steel has a red plastic cover. The operation of the ball valve ensued by 90° rotation of the hand lever. Operation methods: For higher temperature ranges over +80°C please refer to the Pressure-Temperature-diagram in the data sheet. The ball valve is available with L- or T-configuration and mounted pneumatic or electric actuator and can be ordered online in our shop.
|Connection||female / female|
All stated values without engagement. Subject to change. Note: The information does not apply to all applications and must be checked for your case of operation. Restrictions by process parameters (medium, pressure, temperature and flow conditions) must be considered!