Привод-DW70, DIN, FO5/07, восьмиугольник17, пневматический, двойного действия, правый поворот
- Order in The Next to get it by 03.11.2022
- Real Time 181 Visitor Right Now
Guarantee safe checkout
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
The ED/EE series pneumatic actuator is a high-quality device, developed and manufactured by us. The use of high-quality materials while considering high-quality demands is a guarantee for high operating reliability. Advantages:
- Short-term availability of special types, development, manufacturing, assembly and quality control are completely „Made in Germany“
- Compact design without edges susceptible to pollution
- High-quality coating available from stock
- High pneumatic torque
- Stem and standard parts made of stainless steel
- Anti-blowout stem
- No change of dimensions for actuators with spring-return
- Price-performance ratio
- Simple, standardized mounting, extension or connection of signal transmitters or controlling devices according to EN 12116 (ISO5211)
- Power transmission via precisely performed involute gearing
- All plastic parts with a weight of more than 20 g are marked according to our environment management system DIN EN ISO 14001.
Function Description The actuator is a pneumatic twin-piston drive, designed primarily for operating ball valves and butterfly valves. A double-action and a spring-return (single-action) type are available. The twin-pistons provides high torque in a compact system. The rotation angle is adjustable by ±6° from the standard setting. Design Due to the twin-piston system the force developed by the counter-running pistons is transmitted to one common pinion via two tooth racks solidly connected with the pistons. This principle ensures a linear torque transmission along the entire stroke. In our shop, further versions of the pneumatic actuator ED / EE and an extensive range of accessories can be ordered online:
- Actuator with lower or higher torque.
- Actuator with ATEX approval for using in explosive atmospheres.
- Actuator with special surface coatings of the body, example: black anodized, hard-coated, chemical nickel plated and with PTFE-coating.
Please refer to our technical data sheets for further information and conditions of use!
|Seals||NBR — max. 80°C ambient temperature|
|Torque||63Nm at 6bar pilot pressure|
All stated values without engagement. Subject to change. Note: The information does not apply to all applications and must be checked for your case of operation. Restrictions by process parameters (medium, pressure, temperature and flow conditions) must be considered!